Key – (not to scale)
- Town Hall – Police
- Fire Station
- Kouts Schools
- E.P.C. Schools Administration Building
- Sports Area – Pool – Soccer – Baseball – Softball
- Drazer Park
- Post Office
- Kouts Plaza
No matter where you are in the Midwest, Kouts is an easy drive.
Kouts is conveniently located at the intersection of State Rd 49 and 8 in southern Porter County in the Northwest corner of Indiana. Just follow the directions given below to get here easily from your corner of the region.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- From the North (Valparaiso) – Follow Hwy 49 south to Kouts. (10 miles)
- From the South – Take 43 north to 18 and turn right heading east on 18. Continue to Hwy 421 and turn left heading north. Take 421 to Hwy 8 and turn left heading west. Take Hwy 8 into Kouts.
- From the East – Take US Hwy 30 west to US 421. Turn left (south) and travel to Hwy 8. Then turn right (east) and continue to Kouts.
- From the West (Chicago) – Take I-80/I-90 (Indiana East/West Toll Road to Hwy 49 south toward Valparaiso. Continue on 49 past Valparaiso and go 8 miles south to Kouts.
- From the West (Illinois) – Take I-80/I-94 to I-65 south toward Indianapolis. Take exit 247 and turn right onto US-231. Go east to E Sigler St. (Hwy 8) and go 9 miles east to Kouts.